LIStrat GmbH is the brainchild of Dr. T.O.Nagy, who obtained his doctoral degree from the Univiersity of Vienna in 2014. Highly committed to research and education, the founding team agreed to make his alma mater the home of their enterprise. The prospect of developing in a vibrant, highly motivated environment, surrounded by the top brass at the frontiers of research and technology, with access to high grade equipment as well as the opportunity to introduce our students to the industrial processes and provide hands on research topics resulting in university thesis' and scientific publications made the decision an easy one.
For more information on career opportunities, current bachelors', masters' or PhDs' research topics, please have a look at our vacancies.
- Pacher, M. Simileanu, T.O. Nagy, R. Radvan, W. Kautek, “Multiple Wavelength Stratigraphy by Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy of Ni-Co Alloy Coatings on Steel”, Spectr. Chim. Acta Part B, Atomic Spectroscopy, 146, 36-40 (2018) DOI: 10.1016/j.sab.2018.04.006
- Paulis, U. Pacher, M.J.J. Weimerskirch,T.O. Nagy, W .Kautek, “Investigation of the wavelength dependence of laser stratigraphy on Cu and Ni coatings using LIBS compared to a pure thermal ablation model”, Applied Physics A, 123-790 (2017) DOI: 10.1007/s00339-017-1382-7
- T.O. Nagy, U. Pacher, A. Giesriegl, M.J.J. Weimerskirch, W. Kautek, “Depth Profiling of Galvanoaluminium-Nickel Coatings on Steel by UV- and VIS-LIBS”, Applied Surface Sciences 418, 508-516 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2016.12.059
- T.O. Nagy, M.J.J. Weimerskirch, U. Pacher, W. Kautek, “Repassivation Investigations on Aluminium: Physical Chemistry of the Passive State”, Z. Phys. Chem., 230 (9), 1303–1327 (2016) DOI: 10.1515/zpch-2016-0001
- T.O. Nagy, U. Pacher, A. Giesriegl, L. Soyka, G. Trettenhahn, W. Kautek, “Laser-Induced Electrochemical De- and Repassivation Investigations on Plasma-Oxidized Aluminium Alloys”, Applied Surface Sciences, 302, 184-188 (2014) DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.01.129
- T.O. Nagy, U. Pacher, H. Pöhl, W. Kautek, “Atomic Emission Stratigraphy by Laser-Induced Plasma Spectroscopy: Quantitative Depth Profiling of Metal Thin Film Sy- stems”, Applied Surface Sciences, 302, 189-193 (2014) DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.01.125
- T.O. Nagy, S. Solar, G. Sontag, J. König, “Identification of phenolic components in dried spices and influence of irradiation”, Food Chemistry, 128(2), 530-534 (2011) DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2011.03.037
- T.O. Nagy, K. Ledolter, S. Solar, “Oxidationof naringenin by gamma-radiation”, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 77 (6),728-733 (2008) DOI: 10.1016/j.radphyschem.2007.10.007
- 9 th Euro-Mediterranean Symposium on LIBS, Pisa, Italy
- Hauptversammlung der Deutschen Bunsen-Gesellschaft für Physikalische Chemie e.V., Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- 34 rd Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (EMRS), Strassbourg, France.
- European Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry (EWCPS), St. Anton, Austria.
- 33 rd Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society (EMRS), Lille, France.
- 16 th Austrian Chemistry Days, Innsbruck, Austria.
- 1 st European Conference on Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Catania, Sicily.
- Hauptversammlung der Deutschen Bunsen-Gesellschaft für Physikalische Chemie e.V., Bochum, Germany.